That's actually pretty cool. Congrats!
Wow, that's awesome. And your hair looked fantastic that day, double awesome!
well, you are gorgeous. and grace is pretty cute too.
So famous! How did you find yourself, or did they tell you that you would be in it? I am just assuming you don't frequently subscribe to that magazine.
I LOVE that you guys are checking out the candy! That's SO perfect! :)
Seriously? That's cool! How did it happen?
We were just in the right place at the right time. The guy needed some warm bodies. Really, he just wanted Grace. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's actually pretty cool. Congrats!
Wow, that's awesome. And your hair looked fantastic that day, double awesome!
well, you are gorgeous. and grace is pretty cute too.
So famous! How did you find yourself, or did they tell you that you would be in it? I am just assuming you don't frequently subscribe to that magazine.
I LOVE that you guys are checking out the candy! That's SO perfect! :)
Seriously? That's cool! How did it happen?
We were just in the right place at the right time. The guy needed some warm bodies. Really, he just wanted Grace. :)
Post a Comment