Okay, I just read all of your posts and found them adorable and very Anna-like, especially the Tae-Bo one. Ah. The memories of Tae-Bo and Billy Blanks' boob shirt. The stages were a little creepy--much of what I envision motherhood to be, though no doubt you are far calmer at it than I will be (whenever that may be). I can't wait to read more about you and your fam. And yes--blogging is ADDICTIVE.
Yes welcome to the Blogging world. When I started I had no idea how addicting it was either. And that is why I get so excited when someone new starts a blog. SO Yeah for starting a blog! I am excited and love to read it. They are great ways to keep with each other-better than facebook. I have been trying to get more mission people to start one. And I use bloglines to read all my blogs. At first I would also individually go to each one to see if it was updated.
5 comments:
Okay, I just read all of your posts and found them adorable and very Anna-like, especially the Tae-Bo one. Ah. The memories of Tae-Bo and Billy Blanks' boob shirt. The stages were a little creepy--much of what I envision motherhood to be, though no doubt you are far calmer at it than I will be (whenever that may be). I can't wait to read more about you and your fam. And yes--blogging is ADDICTIVE.
Yeah for your blog!!!!! I love it! I linked it to mine. We need to get together. I haven't babysat Grace for a while. What's going on?
I would waste my time blog stalking more. Then I found Google Reader and now I can just check that. Obsessive and saving time all at once! ;)
I thought Google Reader would save me time too. But I still spend the same amount of time. It is just more focused now.
Yes welcome to the Blogging world. When I started I had no idea how addicting it was either. And that is why I get so excited when someone new starts a blog. SO Yeah for starting a blog! I am excited and love to read it. They are great ways to keep with each other-better than facebook. I have been trying to get more mission people to start one. And I use bloglines to read all my blogs. At first I would also individually go to each one to see if it was updated.
Post a Comment